TIS PANEL ADDITION
The ADD-3R-5A is a panel addition module from TIS that is used to add extra functions to Luna, Mars, and Terre series interface panels. It is a small module that is connected behind the panel and can be used to control three lights or one ducted fan coil unit (FCU) with three-speed fan control (low, medium, and high), as well as the cool, heat, and fan functions.
The ADD-3R-5A has three separate channels that can be used to control a variety of devices, such as:
- Incandescent lamps (200 watts)
- FCU functions (cool, heat, fan)
- Fan speed control (low, medium, high)
The ADD-3R-5A is a versatile module that can be used to add a variety of functions to TIS interface panels. It is easy to install and use, and it is a great way to add extra functionality to your home automation system.
Here are some of the key benefits of the ADD-3R-5A:
- 3 programmable relays outputs for controlling lights, curtains, or ducted AC
- Efficient wiring
- Attached to Mars, Luna, Terre and other TIS panels
- Works with TIS-BUS protocol
- Energy monitoring function
The ADD-3R-5A is a great choice for anyone looking to add extra functionality to their TIS interface panel. It is easy to install and use, and it is a great way to improve the performance of your home automation system.