The D-Link Single Faceplate Magic is a UK-style faceplate that accepts Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a keystone jacks. It is available in single, dual, and quad ports. The faceplate has a dust cover to protect the keystone jack from dust and debris. It also has a labeling plate for easy identification of the port. The faceplate is made of ABS plastic and is RoHS certified.
Here are the key features of the D-Link Single Faceplate Magic:
- Accepts Cat5e/Cat6/Cat6a keystone jacks
- Available in single, dual, and quad ports
- Dust cover to protect the keystone jack
- Labeling plate for easy identification
- Made of ABS plastic
- RoHS certified
The D-Link Single Faceplate Magic is a versatile and easy-to-use faceplate that is perfect for any network installation. It is available for purchase online and at electronics retailers.
Here are some additional details about the product:
- Dimensions: 76 x 76 x 12 mm
- Weight: 15 g
- Material: ABS plastic
- Color: White
- Screws: M3.5 x 25 mm
Why use (D-Link Double Faceplate)
A D-Link Double Faceplate is used to accommodate two keystone jacks in a single wall outlet. This is useful in situations where you need to add more network ports to a room, such as for a home office or a small business.
Here are some of the benefits of using a D-Link Double Faceplate:
- It saves space: A double faceplate takes up the same amount of space as a single faceplate, but it can accommodate twice as many ports. This is a great way to maximize the space in a small room or office.
- It’s easy to install: A double faceplate is just as easy to install as a single faceplate. You simply remove the old faceplate, insert the double faceplate, and then connect the keystone jacks.
- It’s versatile: A double faceplate can be used with any type of keystone jack, so you can customize it to your specific needs.
If you need to add more network ports to a room, a D-Link Double Faceplate is a great option. It’s space-saving, easy to install, and versatile.
Here are some additional reasons why you might want to use a D-Link Double Faceplate:
- To add more ports to a wall outlet without having to run new cables.
- To create a home network with multiple devices.
- To provide dedicated ports for gaming consoles, printers, or other devices.
- To make it easier to add or remove devices from your network.