TIS 3 Digital Dry
The ACM-3Z-IN is a 3-channel dry contact input module from TIS Control. It is a WiFi module that enables you to convert a traditional switch into a smart switch capable of controlling any TIS Air device. It can also be connected to other sensors, including magnetic sensors used for door and window security, N/C N/O PIR detectors, TIS Water Leakage sensors, and any other dry contact signal linked to it.
The ACM-3Z-IN is a small module that can be installed inside a switchboard. It connects to your WiFi network and can be controlled through the TIS Home mobile app or by using the existing switch.
Here are some of the features of the ACM-3Z-IN:
- Convert traditional switches into smart switches
- Connect to other dry contact sensors, such as door and window sensors, PIR detectors, and water leakage sensors
- Control TIS Air devices
- Control through the TIS Home mobile app or by using the existing switch
- Compact and easy to install
The ACM-3Z-IN is a versatile and affordable smart home solution that can be used to control a variety of devices and sensors.
Here are some examples of how the ACM-3Z-IN can be used:
- Create a smart security system by connecting the ACM-3Z-IN to door and window sensors.
- Control your lights remotely using the TIS Home app.
- Create automated rules to control your devices based on events, such as turning on the lights when you enter a room or turning off the sprinklers when it starts to rain.
The ACM-3Z-IN is a great way to add smart home functionality to your home without having to replace all of your existing devices.
Why use( ACM-3Z-IN)
There are many reasons why you might want to use an ACM-3Z-IN in your home. Here are a few:
- Convenience: The ACM-3Z-IN allows you to control your devices and sensors from anywhere, using the TIS Home mobile app. This is especially useful for things like turning on the lights when you’re coming home in the dark or turning off the sprinklers when you’re away.
- Security: The ACM-3Z-IN can be used to create a smart security system by connecting it to door and window sensors. This way, you can be notified if someone enters your home while you’re away. You can also use the ACM-3Z-IN to control your lights and other devices to make it look like you’re home even when you’re not.
- Energy savings: The ACM-3Z-IN can be used to create automated rules to control your devices based on events. For example, you could create a rule that turns off the lights when you leave a room or that turns down the thermostat when you go to bed. This can help you save energy and money on your utility bills.
- Peace of mind: Knowing that your home is secure and that you can control your devices from anywhere can give you peace of mind. The ACM-3Z-IN is a relatively affordable way to add smart home functionality to your home and enjoy all of the benefits that it has to offer.
Here are some additional benefits of using the ACM-3Z-IN:
- It is a versatile module that can be used to control a variety of devices and sensors.
- It is easy to install and use.
- It is affordable.
- It is supported by the TIS Home mobile app, which is available for iOS and Android devices.
If you are looking for a way to make your home smarter and more convenient, the ACM-3Z-IN is a great option to consider.
Learn more about Digital Dry
igital dry baths are laboratory devices that use digital temperature control to heat samples. They are typically used in biology and chemistry laboratories, but can also be used in other industries such as food and beverage manufacturing and environmental testing.
Digital dry baths have several advantages over traditional water baths, including:
- Accuracy: Digital dry baths can control temperature more accurately than water baths, making them ideal for applications where precise temperature control is required.
- Speed: Digital dry baths can heat samples more quickly than water baths, which can save time in busy laboratories.
- Safety: Digital dry baths are safer to use than water baths, as there is no risk of spills or burns.
Digital dry baths come in a variety of sizes and configurations, with some models able to heat multiple samples simultaneously. Some digital dry baths also have features such as timers and programmable temperature settings.
Here are some examples of how digital dry baths are used in the laboratory:
- DNA melting: Digital dry baths are used to melt DNA strands in preparation for polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Enzymatic reactions: Digital dry baths are used to control the temperature of enzymatic reactions, such as those used in ELISA assays and Western blots.
- Sample incubation: Digital dry baths are used to incubate samples at a specific temperature for a specified period of time. This is useful for a variety of applications, such as growing bacteria or culturing cells.
Digital dry baths are an essential tool in many laboratories. They offer a number of advantages over traditional water baths, including accuracy, speed, and safety.
Here are some additional benefits of using digital dry baths:
- They are easy to use and maintain.
- They are relatively affordable.
- They are available in a variety of sizes and configurations to meet the needs of different laboratories.
If you are looking for a reliable and accurate way to heat samples in your laboratory, a digital dry bath is a great option to consider.